Getting the Love You Want
A transformative weekend for couples
developed by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D., & Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D.
Whether you’ve just fallen in love, are looking to restore your romance, or are in chronic conflict, this workshop is for you.
During the weekend you and your partner will learn a new way to talk and listen that will help you:
All personal work is done with your partner. This is an educational experience for couples, NOT group therapy. The workshop includes lectures, written exercises, live demonstrations and practice sessions between partners. You share only with your partner with the support of facilitators if needed.
- Discover each other in a new way.
- Heal each other’s relationship hurts.
- Deepen and sustain a joyful connection.
- Acquire essential information and skills to help make your relationship successful and lasting, or to figure out if you want to be together;
- Develop a fresh understanding of the “exquisite perfection of the fit” between you in areas of greatest conflict;
- Transform your conflicts into opportunities for growth and healing.
- Meet the chimp and turtle who can take over your relationship.
- And oh, so much more to create the relationship you want!